● Administer performance evaluations
● Administer the companies merit increase process
● Perform market checks/analysis for pay ranges across multiple job positions
● Managing bonus plans and workbooks
● Overseeing organization charts and succession planning
● Tracking minimum wage changes and other compliance areas within Compensation
● Maintains current Job Descriptions and Bonus Plan documents
● Maintains organizational charts for all departments and division
● Manage team performance and hire and develop the best.
● Drive the best candidate and referee experience.
● Identify and analyze training needs of all staff
● Formulate training plans to ensure that staff members are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills.
● Prepare, tailor and facilitate all levels of training programs from new hire orientation, customer service training, on the job skills-based training, supervisory skills training, refresher’s course, health & safety training etc.
● Ensure training materials are up to date for all positions on the retail floor.