ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - TOR
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management, employees and all visitors to the Firm by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail.
The Employee is responsible and reports to the Managing Partner who will assign duties as appropriate.
The employee shall assume responsibility for planning and executing all necessary administrative functions. The employee should carry out office management, personnel duties, office duties tasks and activities of work coordination and supervision on specific documents.
- Managing and coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and ensure compliance with the Firm’s policies.
- Assisting in handling all employment matters including, payrolls, HR records and updating as necessary.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Maintaining and updating administrative files with necessary confidentiality.
- Translating and interpreting as required.
- Carrying out any other duties that may reasonably or exceptionally be required to ensure the smooth operation of the Firm’s work.
- Bachelor degree in management, office administration, human resources or any related field;
- Demonstrated experience and competence in administrative and clerical work is required;
- English and Arabic speaking and writing fluency;
- Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook is a must;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.