- To support AMMEA with any procurement of non-dealerships items, The Buyer is responsible for a variety of activities including purchasing, inventory, logistics, transportation, contract, and purchase order administration to drive optimum financial performance and minimize costs.
- Adhere to all procurement policies and practices to ensure risks to AMMEA are minimized and managed effectively
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable to ensure invoices match approved rates, mediate disputes between A/P and vendors, ensure vendor invoices are processed in a timely manor according to the authority matrix to ensure the payments accuracy according to AMMEA polices and procedures.
- Coordinate procurement requirements with business units and collect information (Quality, prices, services) from vendors and suppliers in order to obtain competitive pricing and to provide best service quality.
- Prepare and review AMMEA purchase orders and contracts in accordance with business units budgets, Company policies and procedures accurately in order to ensure purchases are controlled and delivered in a timely manner.
- Control the process of vendor selection, vendor performance in order to ensure continuous improvement of both the contractual relationship and departmental processes.
Reporting and analysis:
- Submit regular reports for PR's, pending PR's/payments, completed purchases and budgets status in order to reflect and enable management to take corrective decisions.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration, Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Procurement within a corporate environment
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Procurement/Compliance within an engineering industry
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in local market
Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- Contracts Management
- Knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices & Procedures
- Critical Thinker /Problem-Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills & Data Reporting
- Procurement Management
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)