- To sell agricultural machinery, implements and advise customers in proper equipment utilization & applications to enhance greater productivity or lower costs in order to meet 100% of the sales target.
- Meeting Targets
- Ensure 100% of established periodic sales to meet the agreed sales targets.
- Sales Operation
- Ensure daily sales calls or visits are completed by 9:00AM every day, and respond to customer calls and requests in a timely manner with a great sense of urgency to meet the daily sales coverage.
- Customer Focus
- Acquire customer requirements and submit quotations in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency to maintain customer satisfaction and company image.
- Product Presentation
- Execute technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets customer needs while keeping a supply of relevant sales tools and presentations to help in customer presentations.
- Stakeholder Management
- Negotiate tenders and contract terms to meet both client and company needs and follow DIAC discount matrix and prices.
- Quality Management
- Ensure all discounts have been authorized and contracts are prepared as per company policy and accomplished delivery procedures to maintain the quality of the services provided.
- Provide daily sales activity reports (including missed or lost opportunities) within the requested timeframe and ensure they are updated in the business system to support the management in tracing the local market trend.
- Company Front
- Participate in local and international fairs and conduct visits when required as well as develop opportunities to represent the company to all potential and current customers.