To target and sell product support parts & services and increase market share. This position is responsible for promoting product support services to customers, PSSRs are focused on building customer relationships by completing office visits, site visits, equipment inspection TA1, telephone Calls and identifying new opportunities within the assigned territory to achieve revenue targets and market growth.
- Customer Coverage:
- Arrange frequent customers call according to constricted call plan ( face to face visit, site visits, calls, email) which are assigned by Product Support Sales Manger or Product Support Sales Team Leader and build a strong business relation with those customers as well as increasing customers list by adding new customers in order to achieve the sales target for parts and services revenue.
- CRM activities:
- Create & log daily CRM activities in HM system such as internal and external customers calls, log all sales activities as offer submitted to customers, deals win, deals lost, sales leads, quotation's requests and follow up sales processes, update customers information in HM with regard to contact and equipment's in order to ensure all customers activities are documented and up to date.
- Sales Target:
- Forecast daily/Monthly Parts and Services sales, coordinate with Parts & services operations to generate, submit and negotiate the offers closely follow up with customers that will have a direct impact by that achieving annual sales target.
- Customer Site Visit :
- Conduct field visit to customers regularly and perform equipment inspection Level One (TA1), CTS, GET, update customer machines population (POPS), Consult with customers about equipment life cycles, long-term and short-term maintenance and replacement budgets and other solutions that lead for lower owning and operating costs and support customer success, as well as generating business opportunities and revenue.
- PS Sales Forecast Report:
- Create Monthly Parts and Services sales forecast to maintain monthly and annual Parts & Services sales targets.
- PS Sales Reports:
- Prepare the PS technical reports such as Site visit report TA1, CTS, GET, POPs, lost Sales and communicate the reports to ISR, PSSTL & PSSSM, convert all parts & services sales opportunities to quotations and Sales Orders to achieve the business revenue.
- Product knowledge:
- Understand full-range of product offerings and promote services including parts, services, maintenance plans and Customer support Service Agreements (CSAs) repair options to ensure customer's product knowledge and awareness.
- Product Presentation:
- Prepare and Conduct Parts & Services Product presentation to customers to promote product features, values and competitive advantages over the competitors with an expected outcome to achieve the revenue growth.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or relevant engineering field.
- Professional Certification in sales.
- Masters degree in business.
- Minimum two years work experience sales
- Minimum two years work experience in parts operations
- Minimum two years work experience in services operations
Skills, & knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- Business Administration
- Analytical Skills
- Quality Assurance
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Selling Skills